Billing And Shipping Address

I think there be separate billing and shipping addresses, thus giving the ability to ship to an address not associated with the billing address. Essential for gift giving, college students and military personnel.

Does anyone else see this is an issue?

I think there be separate billing and shipping addresses, thus giving the ability to ship to an address not associated with the billing address. Essential for gift giving, college students and military personnel.

Does anyone else see this is an issue?

At admin control panel, you can find this statement option: Allow dispatch to address other than invoice address?

you set it to "yes"

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for this as well - I need to be able to have multiple shipping addresses where it can be changed either by the distributor who takes the order and then they input the address for dropshipping by the company taking the order - or where the store owner can change the address itself in the admin area on an order.

I've been to cubecart.org - and haven't found anything - would love some guidance...

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Allow dispatch to address other than invoice address?

This used to be on the store by default now it seems to have vanished.

I have this ticked yes.. and there is still no option on front end for the customer to do this.

Is there a new setting on 4.2.3 I have missed?

Has anyone on this thread found the solution.

Thanks