Search Function Not Working In 4.02

Guest vlad1966

Guest vlad1966

Will this get fixed soon?

I want to launch my website within the next month, but I can't see myself paying for

CubeCart if the search function doesn't work. I'd have to consider other options.

It's a shame, since I really like many of the features and ease-of-use it offers.

Please help!

My test website is www.obsidianfactory.com

If you try searching for the 1 product I added - Barcelona Chair - you'll see search doesn't work.

Guest webicon

I believe at the mo, if a word is common in more than a percentage of the products (and in this case with two products it is 50%) - the word is 'disqualified' for being too common...Have you checked the bug tracker? - there is a bit of code that lets you tweak how the search operates...

Guest baulaser-hein

i have already reported this bug to tracker. they say that this is a problem with SEO feature and that it will be fixed soon (i just believe with the next update) :)

Guest dreamdancer

I adjusted the code as suggested by the Bug Fix and the search still doesn't work, even if it is on a unique word. The search function is so important, I also need this fixed before the store goes online which is very soon.