Order Acknowledgement Email Is Blank!

splinter79

Okay I've spent several hours going through the language files and resetting them, going through my SQL database, etc. and I cannot find anything out of the ordinary that would cause this. The only somewhat weird thing I've seen is under the Admin panel, when I go to Languages and to the emails it has "Revert" boxes for things I did not even modify. Tried clicking "Revert All" and it did nothing.

When testing, my order acknowledgement email is blank even though there is in fact text in the email.inc.php file. I had modified this file, but thought maybe something I changed caused an error so I replaced it with the original email.inc.php. Still received blank emails.

Next thing I did was change the email setting to mail() instead of SMTP. This also did not make a difference, I am still getting a blank order confirmation email. And when I mean blank I mean totally blank - no subject or body. It does still say the store name in the from field.

I'm almost to the point of completely reinstalling CC4 from scratch, but if anyone has any clue as to what could be causing this let me know. I am using version 4.0.2.

Thanks!