Post Affilaite Pro Module

add your click tracking code to your global index.tpl template.

I've select the SE friendly URL's and inserted the java script onto my home page through the admin panel? Is that okay? I'm assuming what you've suggested above is for the old URL type?

I'm yet to test as I've only just finished installing up until the "integration" part. From what I understand, the PAP Mod integrates for you? so you don't have to place extra code in other files? (looking for confirmation of my thoughts :( )

Also....

In relation to this CC3 hack - to retrieve the order ID when using PayPal (for tracking):

In /includes/content/confirmed.inc.php, here is what I've added to retrieve the PayPal order data:

// 2. Include function which returns ture or false

$success = success();

// Added to retrieve PayPal order data

if($basket['gateway'] == "PayPal"){

$result = $db->select("SELECT  cart_order_id, prod_total  FROM ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_order_sum WHERE sec_order_id = ".$db->mySQLSafe($_GET['tx']) );

$basket['cart_order_id'] = $result[0]['cart_order_id'];

$order[0]['prod_total'] = $result[0]['prod_total'];

}

// end mod

$confirmation = new XTemplate ("skins/".$config['skinDir']."/styleTemplates/content/confirmed.tpl");

As you can see, the code gets added between the $success line and the new XTemplate line.

I've also added Sir William's PayPal IPN return Fix mod, which sets PayPal as the gateway when the tx and st variables are set.

Will this work in CC4?

Sorry if I shouldn't have posted it here in this thread, but I thought it relates...

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest zenphilip

I'm trying to download it but I'm being told it is invalid or corrupt. Is there somewhere else I can download this?

EDIT: I found it on the .org site