Where Is The 4.0.2 Upgrade File?

Guest Thread Doctor

Guest Thread Doctor

I thought I was smarter than this! When I log into the Cubecart website and go to my "Customer Control Panel", where do I find the upgrade file to go from 3.0.15 to 4.0.2? I am sure it is blatently obvious but I can't locate it. There is nothing on my control panel that idicates the upgrade file. If I click on "Downloads" and click on "Cubecart version 4", a screen opens with several add on options, tool options, etc. Which is the actual upgrade program file or files? Sorry to bother everyone with something that is probably right in front of me! Thanks for any assistance!

Toby

Guest Thread Doctor

I thought I was smarter than this! When I log into the Cubecart website and go to my "Customer Control Panel", where do I find the upgrade file to go from 3.0.15 to 4.0.2? I am sure it is blatently obvious but I can't locate it. There is nothing on my control panel that idicates the upgrade file. If I click on "Downloads" and click on "Cubecart version 4", a screen opens with several add on options, tool options, etc. Which is the actual upgrade program file or files? Sorry to bother everyone with something that is probably right in front of me! Thanks for any assistance!

Toby

Ooops! My bad! I thought "upgrades" were included in the original purchase price. But I see they threw in a few bones and called it 4.0, and now we get to purchase it.

So, are the new "features" worth the upgrade price?

Thanks for the reply Robsta!

t