Gift Website - Just Opened

Guest mmjosh1010

Guest mmjosh1010

Hi, I'm looking for comments/suggestions on a new website of mine - www.razal.co.uk

The site is a gift website including Jewellery, Bath Products, Hampers and more.

I'd like any suggestions to make it even better, I'd like to say a big thank you to Toucan Web Design and Paula @ Projeto!

Josh

Guest Brivtech

I wonder when they're going to start spelling library as liberry over there. :) I once had an amusing experience in Florida of being corrected when I was using (and pronouncing) the former.

My spelling isn't that good (shh). I've recently completed a jewellery store, and I had to correct for my numerous mistakes...

So "jewellery" and not "jewelly","jewllery" or even "jewelry" is now drummed into me, just like all those years at school!

:)

Guest webicon

Really is a lovely site - probably the reason you aren't getting constructive critisism is there is not much to have.

You've got a nicely designed and well thought out site there.

Things I normally look out for are all there:

- you identify payment,

-Delivery policy, Terms,

-Easy to navigate and find what your looking for

The only thing i noticed that you may want to take a look at is on this page:

http://www.razal.co.uk/jewellery/necklaces...ce/prod_11.html

In IE7 at least the 'You may also like' boxes are thrown out of alignment - I'm guessing its a browser specific padding issue that can be overcome by tweaking the css...

The only other suggestion I'd like to make is to perhaps implement Estelles return to basket mod.

- I know you have the cart promonently displayed, but I have found through my own hard trial and error that returning to basket does increase sales. Whether it is because you are pushing them to take the checkout option or simply that the customer can't be asked to find the cart button for themselves! - it does help.

Good luck with your store - if your hoping to get in on this Christmas trade you best submit your site and Google base feed pronto!

• 4 weeks later...

Really is a lovely site - probably the reason you aren't getting constructive critisism is there is not much to have.

You've got a nicely designed and well thought out site there.

Things I normally look out for are all there:

- you identify payment,

-Delivery policy, Terms,

-Easy to navigate and find what your looking for

The only thing i noticed that you may want to take a look at is on this page:

http://www.razal.co.uk/jewellery/necklaces...ce/prod_11.html

In IE7 at least the 'You may also like' boxes are thrown out of alignment - I'm guessing its a browser specific padding issue that can be overcome by tweaking the css...

The only other suggestion I'd like to make is to perhaps implement Estelles return to basket mod.

- I know you have the cart promonently displayed, but I have found through my own hard trial and error that returning to basket does increase sales. Whether it is because you are pushing them to take the checkout option or simply that the customer can't be asked to find the cart button for themselves! - it does help.

Good luck with your store - if your hoping to get in on this Christmas trade you best submit your site and Google base feed pronto!