Kitablue Color Scheme Change

Guest innovBio

Guest degsey69

If you go over to cubecartforums.org and look in free skins I changed the color of the kitablue to orange and uploaded it as a free skin called kitaorange.

The secret is changing the css files to the color that you want, so instead of doing a tutorial here, download the skin and compare the css files, layout and style ones, see where the changes are and experiment a bit.

The top bar is actualy an image and you will have to make one in photoshop to match the color scheme you want.

Degsey

If you go over to cubecartforums.org and look in free skins I changed the color of the kitablue to orange and uploaded it as a free skin called kitaorange.

The secret is changing the css files to the color that you want, so instead of doing a tutorial here, download the skin and compare the css files, layout and style ones, see where the changes are and experiment a bit.

The top bar is actualy an image and you will have to make one in photoshop to match the color scheme you want.

Degsey

Thanks for the tip....I have change all my colors and now need to do the top bar where would I find it to replace it?

I am really new to all of this

Thanks

Degsey

Thanks for the tip....I have change all my colors and now need to do the top bar where would I find it to replace it?

I am really new to all of this

Thanks

You can find it in /styleImages/backgrounds/pageBg.gif