Paypal Module Doesn't Works On Cc4!

Guest gis100

Any news on this? I'm having the same problem and have tried everything suggested on this post.

very strange...

I was having problems too, some weeks ago, but it has been solved using the instructions of this post. Have you tested the non-CURL patch?

Any news on this? I'm having the same problem and have tried everything suggested on this post.

very strange...

I was having problems too, some weeks ago, but it has been solved using the instructions of this post. Have you tested the non-CURL patch?

yeah just this minute tried it.

Fixed it, silly me :P Thanks to Milos Homola of CubeCart support:

You should debug the real purchase, to debug just follow the line at the bottom of PayPal call.inc.php

// Uncomment the line below with your email address to dubug this file

Dont forget to set the correct email address! Once done uplaod file and do purchase you should get an email with very usefull info.

Resulting debug infomation:

[notes] => Recipient account didn't match specified PayPal account.

The debug info pointed me to fact that I had my PayPal account email in small caps, when it was registered at PayPal.com in full caps :)

Hope that helps someone out :ninja:

all works perfetly now :ph34r:

Guest charleslowery.com

I enabled the email log on call.inc.php and got the log emailed to me. There doesn't seem to be any errors on it and confirms successful payment.

[payment_status] => Completed

[notes] => Payment successful. <br />Address: confirmed<br />Payer Status: verified

Any ideas why cubecart isn't switching the status of the order to 'Complete and dispatched'?

I've used the non-CURL patch as well with no luck, even though I also used the script to check if my server supports CURL and got a positive result.

I enabled the email log on call.inc.php and got the log emailed to me. There doesn't seem to be any errors on it and confirms successful payment.

[payment_status] => Completed

[notes] => Payment successful. <br />Address: confirmed<br />Payer Status: verified

Any ideas why cubecart isn't switching the status of the order to 'Complete and dispatched'?

I've used the non-CURL patch as well with no luck, even though I also used the script to check if my server supports CURL and got a positive result.

What is the order status once you have got such email? It should be Processing.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest charleslowery.com

Yes, the order status is switched to 'Processing'. This is a digital product, the payment is received, why wouldn't the order be switched to 'Complete and dispatched' and the email with the download link be sent out? There shouldn't need to be any intervention by the store owner to sell digital products, correct?

Guest charleslowery.com

The email with the download link isn't sent out until the order status is 'Complete and Dispatched'. Is there a setting somewhere that controls when the download link is emailed out?

The email with the download link isn't sent out until the order status is 'Complete and Dispatched'.
Yest that is correct :)

Is there a setting somewhere that controls when the download link is emailed out?

Yes but manually:

classes/cart/order.php

move this

// if order is completely digital send digital file and keep status as complete

$this->digitalAccess();

after

$mail->send(array($this->orderSum['email']), $config['mailMethod']);

in case 2 section - this sends the download links once order status changes to Processing. Never tried but should work

Have to tried first may be a optionable things in admin area probably.

Guest charleslowery.com

Everything is correct. Since 4.1RCx the order status changes to "Complete and dispatched" and customer got the download link email.

So if I upgrade my Cart to 4.1RCx the order status will automatically change to "Complete and dispatched" when payment is confirmed from Paypal?

Guest charleslowery.com

YES, only when PayPal pass the success variable back though which is usually instantly but can take a couple of days and thats something CubeCart has no control over.

That's the problem - I'm getting the success variable but CubeCart isn't changing the order status.

• 2 weeks later...