The Estuary Shop

kyle

I just finished my first CC4 site and it was as easy as CC3 ever was. Check it out here:

The Estuary Shop

Didn't need much for mods but I did use one to make the pricing more clear on the Sun Dried Sea Salt (Bags) so that the customer sees the final price instead of modifiers.

It would be nice if CC behaved this way out of the box. I think it's a lot more clear than having customers do the math when selecting options and having no price next to the default option.

Just my $0.02

Guest webicon

The site looks fantastic, it has a lovely feel to it. Well thought out especially the noscript topbar and text alternative links to the various sections.

My only comment would be to perhaps add logos on homepage under the cart to show what payment methods you accept.

Other than that good job!

Thanks for the suggestion webicon I'll look into posting that info somewhere.

I know what you're saying Brivtech, I was dubious about using flash at first but the client wanted some life and animation on the page so I tried to give them that and still make the site functional using web standards as much as possible.

Thanks for the feedback guys.