No Hustle Direct Download

Guest jarus323

Guest jarus323

PLEASE HELP!

I've been reading on and on but so far nobody has given a str8 answer. If you guys know how to set that up, let me know.

I have a site with cubecart v3 installed. No problems so far ;) Installed it 1,2 3. DONE.

I only sell digital products through my site.

I want to setup this:

When a user purchases one of my digital products, input their info and pay for the item, I want the site to automatically enable them to download the product.

I don't want cubecart to send an e-mail with the link to download the item. That's too much of a hustle.

Just go on the site, register, buy and download. DONE. Simple and easy.

I want the process of ordering things to be fast, easy and fully automated for ID10T users ya know?

Summary:

customer buys my digital product

right after the payment goes through, they get prompted to download it automatically

then an email will be sent saying "thank you for purchasing blah blah blah"

I DON'T WANT THEM TO RECEIVE THE BLASTED E-MAIL WITH THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD. I want that to be done automatically RIGHT AFTER they pay.

I've looked at free digital download mod, which obviously is not the answer.

I've looked at Email Template System, nothing there.

I've looked at quick sale mod, it's close to what i want to get accomplished, yet still not enough info.

I've tried going to cubecart.org and other sites, nothing.

Guest jarus323

Simple solution:

- redirection to customer order details page once payment is succesfull (DL links there)

- disable download links email

1,2 DONE ;)

I like 1,2 DONE, hehe. Thanks for the quick reply! I have one question though:

how do i implement - redirection to customer order details page once payment is successful (DL links there)

any tips?

I'm pretty sure i can handle disabling download links which is the 2nd setup you've mentioned, but the 1st, uhhhh, i'd need assistance/guidance.

jarus323, I love your idea. I hope Cubecart programmers or any modder implement this function on the very next version!!!

A lot of users receive the download email on the spam folder, or even say they never receive an email and ask for the money back. And they just give problems. Luv your idea!!!!

Guest jarus323

jarus323, I love your idea. I hope Cubecart programmers or any modder implement this function on the very next version!!!

A lot of users receive the download email on the spam folder, or even say they never receive an email and ask for the money back. And they just give problems. Luv your idea!!!!

I like my idea also :-)

I just wish somebody gave me the info of how to implement it. I'm ready to put my site online, this is the only thing holding me back.

I just wish somebody gave me the info of how to implement it. I'm ready to put my site online, this is the only thing holding me back.
It depends to payment gateway(s) you use.

The order id to rediredt to right order details page in includes/content/confirmation.inc.php must be known - redirection once payment is succesfull.

Guest jarus323

It depends to payment gateway(s) you use.

The order id to rediredt to right order details page in includes/content/confirmation.inc.php must be known - redirection once payment is succesfull.

Thanks for the reply. I use paypal.

Would u know what line on confirmation.inc.php do i have to edit and how?

any input is greatly appreciated man.

• 1 month later...
Guest aliceaod

I need to do this same exact thing. Did you ever get this figured out?

Where do I find the setting for disabling the download link in email in the Admin Control Panel? I'm not seeing it.

What is the thing that needs to be changed in the config file? What line and what do we put there? I'm using PayPal.