Code Quality

Guest gwizard

Guest Brivtech

You saw that here?

That'll be Martin fooling around no doubt. I've seen many little quirks within the code, and his annotations are often good for a laugh (Although sometimes, they simply confuse when they've been typed wrong).

that's certainly not one of mine, i usually write small elseifs as ternary logic. </geek>

@Brivtech: what do you mean typed wrong? have i spacked up some comments? (bear in mind that the worst are actually Als :D )

Guest Brivtech

Personally, I love the annecdotal annotations. We should see more!

The ones that worry me are the ones that duplicate themselves when they refer sto something new, because a blockof code was probably copied and pasted, and tweaked, but the annotation forgotten. Of course, I wouldn't want to be accused again of being a pedant, so I'm keeping them to myself now. :D

The ones that worry me are the ones that duplicate themselves when they refer sto something new, because a blockof code was probably copied and pasted, and tweaked, but the annotation forgotten. Of course, I wouldn't want to be accused again of being a pedant, so I'm keeping them to myself now. :D

:D

Reminds me of...

exploits_of_a_mom.png

Guest Babysittah

The ones that worry me are the ones that duplicate themselves when they refer sto something new, because a blockof code was probably copied and pasted, and tweaked, but the annotation forgotten. Of course, I wouldn't want to be accused again of being a pedant, so I'm keeping them to myself now. :wub:

:D

Reminds me of...

exploits_of_a_mom.png

Yep, 4 sho! :)