4.1 - New Features

Jayphen

I've been fervently watching the roadmap in Mantis & following it as it creeps up towards 4.1. 60% today guys, keep on truckin'!

I was just curious as to what the new features are in 4.1? There are many bug fixes, but I know there are a few features tucked away in there as well.

I know I could probably figure it out by going through the whole list of changes in 4.1 (all 117 of them so far), but that list is hard to read :D

One feature I've noticed is stock levels for product options, which is a brilliant feature. What else have I missed?

I've been fervently watching the roadmap in Mantis & following it as it creeps up towards 4.1. 60% today guys, keep on truckin'!

I was just curious as to what the new features are in 4.1? There are many bug fixes, but I know there are a few features tucked away in there as well.

I know I could probably figure it out by going through the whole list of changes in 4.1 (all 117 of them so far), but that list is hard to read :P

One feature I've noticed is stock levels for product options, which is a brilliant feature. What else have I missed?

I hate to burst your bubble, but stock levels for product options won't be in 4.1. sorry :unsure:

Some of the new features for 4.1 are SEO enhancements (pages should now generate a lot faster), VAT/Tax Inclusive products, Google Analytics, Disable Product, and various speed enhancements, such as HTML caching of the Category navigation menu

more info can be found on the official CubeCart blog