Anonymous Bounced Emails From Shop

Guest lcools

This morning I received 30-35 emails (all sent within 14 minutes) titled: 'Mail failure - no recipient addresses' that seem to be from my server.

The emails are blank shop order forms that start like this:

Dear ,

Thank you for your order no: 999999%'/**/or/**/basket=(SELECT(IF((ASCII(SUBSTRING(password,1,1))=55),benchmark(2000000,sha1('suntzu')),0))/**/FROM/**/CubeCart_admin_users/**/WHERE/**/isSuper=1)/* placed on Dec 31 1969, 19:00 PM

The transaction was successful and we will ship your goods right away (within next shipping day) and confirm once that's done.

I checked my shop's stats and admin logs. Nothing seems unusual there.

I have 3.0.8 and use mail() because smtp would not work after many tries.

Does anyone have any idea whats going on?

Thanks~

Leila

It happened again last night, but 850+ times. I've had lots of spam attacks on this website (webforms) but how are they accessing the order confirmation form?

I have no idea if this is a cubecart or hostfile issue?

Anyone, please?

Hi...Thanks,

I'm on a Mac so I don't have the option of Winmerge. Past upgrades were basically a reinstall. I an't possibly do that until after Christmas. I'm hoping to get through December and upgrade, or buy #4, in January.

Just need to know what's going on.

Thanks!

Leila

This morning I received 30-35 emails (all sent within 14 minutes) titled: 'Mail failure - no recipient addresses' that seem to be from my server.

The emails are blank shop order forms that start like this:

Dear ,

Thank you for your order no: 999999%'/**/or/**/basket=(SELECT(IF((ASCII(SUBSTRING(password,1,1))=55),benchmark(2000000,sha1('suntzu')),0))/**/FROM/**/CubeCart_admin_users/**/WHERE/**/isSuper=1)/* placed on Dec 31 1969, 19:00 PM

The transaction was successful and we will ship your goods right away (within next shipping day) and confirm once that's done.

I checked my shop's stats and admin logs. Nothing seems unusual there.

I have 3.0.8 and use mail() because smtp would not work after many tries.

Does anyone have any idea whats going on?

Thanks~

Leila

Just Spam bombs.

Guest Hostpac

We also have clients having this same problem.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to overcome these bounce errors. One client is receiving over 1000 per day using latest version of CC

Cheers