Adding Products Manually

Guest qly05

Hi there guys,

I just upgraded to v4. Had a problem with upgrading but solved it. Tried the CSV import and worked perfectly. The problem I am having is adding a product individually. I keep getting a SQL error.

The error is:

------------------------------------------------------------------

MySQL Error Occured

Error Message:

1054: Unknown column 'stockWarn' in 'field list'

SQL:

INSERT INTO CubeCart_inventory (`productCode`,`name`,`cat_id`,`description`,`image`,`price`,`sale_price`,`stock_level`,`useStockLevel`,`digital`,`digitalDir`,`prodWeight`,`stockWarn`,`taxType`,`showFeatured`,`eanupcCode`,`prod_metatitle`,`prod_metadesc`,`prod_metakeywords`) VALUES ('12657','Network Extension Cable Coupler (RJ45)','31','- RJ45\r\n- Connects two cables together to give you one long cable','12657.jpg','3.99','2.57','100','1','0','','0','','1','1','000','','- RJ45\r\n- Connects two cables together to give you one long cable','- RJ45\r\n- Connects two cables together to give you one long cable, RJ45');

----------------------------------------------------------------------

CSV import works fine, but doing it manually doesnt seem to work. Been at this for an hour and can't figure it out (not really a coder).

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advancee,

qly05

Okay. I completed f'ed it up.

I have the latest sql data saved. Is it possible to just completely delete everything and reinstall everything, keeping directories and databases info the same, and then simply drop tables, and install the saved sql data I have?

I installed v4 separately to test it and it worked fine, so I decided to upgrade and now its screwed up my store :unsure:

EDIT: nevermind this post, fixed it, but still having the above problem, along with the FCKeditor problem (cannot use FCKeditor)

Well. This is totally sh*t. I was using v3, and since upgrade, all I have had are problems. I cannot even go back to v3 properly. I added just over 150 products to cc3 manually, and now all the hard work is gone.

Guess the only solution is to start all over again.

Is there a way I can just export the products and do a new install and import those products?

Anyoneee please help, any suggestions. I feel so desperate.