Ie 7, Major Alignment Problems ! Arrrg!

Guest tuffdude

Guest tuffdude

So I thought I had my store looking pretty decent in IE and FF, well today we get a prompt to update to IE7. Well the store still looks great in FF, but my center box on IE is way out of alignment to the right. I've tried to adjust 1000 combinations of paddings, margins, and borders, and I just can't get it to look right in IE. Is this Cubecart related? I mean is the code not IE7 ready? Can anybody help me line this up in both browsers? I personally prefer FF, but there are millions upon millions that use IE, so this could be a major problem... :(http://www.80seruption.com/

Guest tuffdude

No one else is having problems with the way their store looks in IE7? That's hard to believe since mine looked perfect in IE6 and FF, but after I got the IE7 update it now looks off center. Help please???!!!

Guest tuffdude

Yes I know, but if you view it in FF all is good. It was good before the new IE, also. My question is, why is it off center in IE, and fine in FF? Did you view it in both? Seems like you opened it in IE and just assumed that I'm an idiot????!!!! :)

Sorry, just getting really aggravating. Was looking for help, not criticism.