Wight Canvas

Guest Chris IOW

Guest Chris IOW

Still a few Thumbnail Problems to sort but its now live........

wcbanner.gif

OK Everyone I have finished the works website at last, it is now live and working 100%

You can choose from a great selection on Pre-Designed Canvas Prints or you can upload your own photos or

images. All Canvas Prints come mounted over 38mm deep frames and ready to hang.

We are also currently offering FREE Delivery on all products to anywhere in the UK.

These make great Christmas Presents!

If you have any questions please send us an email -

[email protected]

We are also looking for Artists and Photographers who want so sell their images on our site, if anyone is

interested then please let me know.

Guest webicon

Nice sales pitch!

With regards to the site...

The design is clean and simple. Dont know that it migt be a bit 'girlie' for this purpose. If the images are your main focus then they should be shown against a neutral colour background (light Grey perhaps)?

I'd suggest a siteDoc page that explains to users -for those that are uploading their own images:

- what formats (JPG,PNG,PSD etc etc) you accept,

-about resolution (they will want at least a 150 dpi),

-and colour management - (RBG V's CMYK)

-maybe a little blurb about your printing process to instill confidence in the product (assume you are using some wide format printer such as Epson?)

I've mentioned before to other users of the mouseover mod that if mousing over one of the bottom images - half of the 'zoomed in' picture disappears over the edge of the browser window.

Would be nice to see up-front what payment methods you accept - so if paypal - show a paypal accepted logo...

Other than that - nice job!