Why Would An Order Go Straight To 'order Complete & Dispatched

Guest neophx

Why would an order go straight to 'Order Complete & Dispatched?'

Is there a setting I've changed by accident?

As soon as Payment is made via PayPal my orders now go straight to 'Order Complete & Dispatched?' rather than 'Processing' like I'd prefer.

It was fine a few days ago...very strange!

Guest gsclientarea

I am using CubeCart 4.0.3 and get the same problem - all orders that come back from protx are going straight to Order Complete & Dispatched!

Is there a line of code i can insert to fix the problem rather than having to upgrade the entire system.

I am using CubeCart 4.0.3 and get the same problem - all orders that come back from protx are going straight to Order Complete & Dispatched!

Is there a line of code i can insert to fix the problem rather than having to upgrade the entire system.

Have you modified any core files?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest sisterblue

I have just encountered this very same problem and am hoping to discover that there is a nice simple "line of code fix"....

...is there!??

I am currently using cc v. 4.0.3 and have a number estelle's mods installed (by her) : Quick Edit Product Options, 'All In One' Shipping with Postcodes and Pro Image Manager and don't know whether it is possible to upgrade to the most recent CC version with these installed or whether these would need to be re-installed... all help welcomed!

Guest sisterblue

a one line fix for those that dont want to upgrade (due to installed mods etc):

go to modules/gateway/Protx/process.inc.php

around line 45 change:

$order->orderStatus(3, $_GET['cart_order_id']);

to read

$order->orderStatus($paymentResult, $_GET['cart_order_id']);