Show All Products

Guest macjs

Is there a way to show all products on one page? I've searched the forums and tried a search string, but it didn't show any results.

Anyone have this working?

Thanks!

Thanks convict, not quite what I'm looking for though. There was a cool mod called "All Products View CC4" but it says "This mod will show a product list containing ALL products in the selected category, together with ALL products in the subcategories beneath!"

What I'm actually looking for is a regular shopping cart page with the product thumbs as well (not just a list) and for all categories not just a selected category. There is an 'Order' button in the menu that needs to link to a page with all the products and order buttons right there. I think this mod only shows a "list" of products, no images or buttons... but I could be wrong, there's no preview of the mod.

Thanks anyway... Still looking...

Well as I see you don't need any category? If so this is very simple hack you have to modify the SQL query like this one

$productListQuery = sprintf("SELECT C.cat_id, C.productId, I.productCode, I.quantity, I.description, I.image, I.price, I.name, I.popularity, I.sale_price, I.stock_level, I.useStockLevel FROM %1\$sCubeCart_cats_idx AS C INNER JOIN %1\$sCubeCart_inventory AS I ON C.productId = I.productId WHERE I.disabled = '0' AND C.cat_id = %2\$s GROUP BY I.productId %3\$s", $glob['dbprefix'], $db->mySQLSafe($_GET['catId']), $orderSort);

TO

$productListQuery = sprintf("SELECT * FROM %1\$sCubeCart_inventory %2\$s", $glob['dbprefix'],  $orderSort);

in viewCat.inc.php file. Only you have to manage a link to this file becasue of view category content.

Oh cool. There are a few categories (but not many products) so this will gather all the products then?

What do you mean by having to manage a link to this file? (sorry didn't follow you on that one).

Oh cool. There are a few categories (but not many products) so this will gather all the products then?

What do you mean by having to manage a link to this file? (sorry didn't follow you on that one).

I mean any category link shows always the same content thus categories are ignored.

• 2 weeks later...

That definitely worked, but it did remove the options to view categories individually. I thought I could mess with the code somehow, but I don't know enough PHP to do that.

So, still searching for a solution to have the option to view All Products on one page, yet still be able to view individual categories too.

I'll keep searching, but thanks anyway convict! you really know your stuff!

That definitely worked, but it did remove the options to view categories individually. I thought I could mess with the code somehow, but I don't know enough PHP to do that.

So, still searching for a solution to have the option to view All Products on one page, yet still be able to view individual categories too.

I'll keep searching, but thanks anyway convict! you really know your stuff!

:D

Well there is next quick hack to leave the option to see appropriate category prods:

$productListQuery = sprintf("SELECT C.cat_id, C.productId, I.productCode, I.quantity, I.description, I.image, I.price, I.name, I.popularity, I.sale_price, I.stock_level, I.useStockLevel FROM %1\$sCubeCart_cats_idx AS C INNER JOIN %1\$sCubeCart_inventory AS I ON C.productId = I.productId WHERE I.disabled = '0' AND C.cat_id = %2\$s GROUP BY I.productId %3\$s", $glob['dbprefix'], $db->mySQLSafe($_GET['catId']), $orderSort);

REPLACE WITH

if (isset($_GET['catId']) && is_numeric($_GET['catId']))

else

$productListQuery = sprintf("SELECT * FROM %1\$sCubeCart_inventory %2\$s", $glob['dbprefix'],  $orderSort);

Well if you want to see all prods just use link http://your.store.tld/index.php?_a=viewCat :w00t: