Dhtml Category Navigation Tree Problems

Guest eric47905

Guest eric47905

I tried searching both here and .org, but couldn't find my answer, so sorry if I am repeating.

When I turn on the dhtml categories, It shows the main categories as clickable, but also shows all the subcats under them, instead of expanding to them in a floating box like the v4 demo.

If I turn them off, it just shows the top level categories that are clickable then it shows the subcats in the center after clicking.

please see http://test.onlineknowledgebank.com for the dhtml example

I have a dhtml tree I edited on my current v3 site at http://www.xincense.com so you can see what I am basically looking for.

Any help is appreciated, having lots of trouble with the v4 upgrade, but trying to tackle it one item at a time and this seems like as good a place as any to start

Thanks

...I've played with it a bit and it looks like the real problem is it starts completely exxpanded and you have to roll over them to get it to close, but I would like it like the demo in a floating box, or even the need to click to expand to the subs. Cause it kinda makes you a little nauseous to mouse over the list and they all expand down the page and back, makes it easy to get lost too.

Guest eric47905

Well I know its only been 3 days, but I still havent gotten anyone to respond. :errm: If anyone even knows the right direction to point me to fix this it would be greatly appreciated!

or

Does anyone know if cubecart support will help with this issue if I register, or is this the type of thing they want you to solve in the forums?

Well I know its only been 3 days, but I still havent gotten anyone to respond. :errm: If anyone even knows the right direction to point me to fix this it would be greatly appreciated!

or

Does anyone know if cubecart support will help with this issue if I register, or is this the type of thing they want you to solve in the forums?

CubeCartforums.org is the right area for 3rd Party modifications. It seems you did not search well. If you still are unsure google for "cubecart advanced dhtml category"

I am sorry but cubecart support won't help you to solve this it does not cover custom modifications.