Display Tax Including Prices

info@rockshop.cz

I think this is big mistake,I suppose most of us from EU need to display prices including tax.I can´t believe nobody solved this yet in cc4,I hope somebody will do it very soon.This should be standard feature,display prices with tax and tax described also in checkout page,email,etc.Sorry,but without this funcionality it is not useable cart ! It is a law in most EU countries to display prices including tax.

I found that already couple times somebody was posting this subject in forum,but it looks Brooky&co are not watching out for such important things ... :)

I think this is big mistake,I suppose most of us from EU need to display prices including tax.I can´t believe nobody solved this yet in cc4,I hope somebody will do it very soon.This should be standard feature,display prices with tax and tax described also in checkout page,email,etc.Sorry,but without this funcionality it is not useable cart ! It is a law in most EU countries to display prices including tax.

I found that already couple times somebody was posting this subject in forum,but it looks Brooky&co are not watching out for such important things ... :)

Do you mean prices with and without tax like this one?

Please note EU member shop owner have to tax any EU member customer however not any outside one thus this could not be made generally but customized yet becasue of shop owner base.

"Kronium.cz shop je modifikovany"

Hi,thanks for reply,I think to display it as Kronium.cz it would be enough.If I remember correct,in cc3 there was an option to display items incl/excl. tax,I suppose it would be very helpful to do that also in cc4.I am creating new shop for mainly czech customers,so just need to show prices including tax everywhere,on product detail site,category view,latest prod,etc.I can buy a mod or try to work it out myself,but I think if it would be optional feature in admin,many peoples would appreciate it.

The latest version of CubeCart can do this.

I have latest version and prices are still described excluding tax....

Do you mean prices with and without tax like this one?

Please note EU member shop owner have to tax any EU member customer however not any outside one thus this could not be made generally but customized yet becasue of shop owner base.

"Kronium.cz shop je modifikovany"

Hi,thanks for reply,I think to display it as Kronium.cz it would be enough.If I remember correct,in cc3 there was an option to display items incl/excl. tax,I suppose it would be very helpful to do that also in cc4.I am creating new shop for mainly czech customers,so just need to show prices including tax everywhere,on product detail site,category view,latest prod,etc.I can buy a mod or try to work it out myself,but I think if it would be optional feature in admin,many peoples would appreciate it.

Version 4 has as the same TAX feature as the version 3 in taxes + additional ones. The TAX setting label in general settings is changed to "Add sales tax to customers who qualify?" version 3 has "Include tax in prices?"

Since 4.1RCx you can set on admin product details page "Prices include Tax". This is to checkout page related

and works if "Add sales tax to customers who qualify?" is set to YES.

Feel free to request the feature like on kronium.cz in bug tracker.

Version 4 has as the same TAX feature as the version 3 in taxes + additional ones. The TAX setting label in general settings is changed to "Add sales tax to customers who qualify?" version 3 has "Include tax in prices?"

Since 4.1RCx you can set on admin product details page "Prices include Tax". This is to checkout page related

and works if "Add sales tax to customers who qualify?" is set to YES.

Feel free to request the feature like on kronium.cz in bug tracker.

Thank you,you are right,I didn´t expect that it would be on product details page,I looked only in general settings,taxes,etc.In first release version I had 4.0.1. this option was still missing.Now I tested and it works fine.Once again thanks for help.David