Worldpay Alternative

Guest sambrown

Guest sambrown

I currently use WorldPay and Paypal in my store. I get loads of PayPal orders but only a few using WorldPay. WorldPay is a bit expensive with its annual fee and I'm looking for an alternative way of processing Credit Cards (both UK and International).

I would be extremely grateful for some help choosing. Any that I should avoid?

thanks in advance,

Sam

Guest hennaboy

Nochex would be your next solution unless you are able to secure your own merchant id in which case there is many other companies you could use.

• 1 month later...

I currently use WorldPay and Paypal in my store. I get loads of PayPal orders but only a few using WorldPay. WorldPay is a bit expensive with its annual fee and I'm looking for an alternative way of processing Credit Cards (both UK and International).

I would be extremely grateful for some help choosing. Any that I should avoid?

thanks in advance,

Sam

Why don't you call worldpay and ask them to reduce the fees? Becasue they will!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Tintent

I just paid a set up fee of £75. The main reason I went with them is for their virtual terminal allowing me to take orders by phone and post. The only other place I could find this was Paypal and they were a lot more expensive. NoChex don't offer this.

It's too early to say whether I'd recommend them or not, but that was the reason for the decision.

Cheers,

Jamie.

• 3 months later...
Guest jimjones

Nochex would be your next solution unless you are able to secure your own merchant id in which case there is many other companies you could use.

I believe Norchex is for UK only, you can try Google Checkout; like Paypal, the customer doesn't need an account with them, they can process it like a normal credit card transaction.

• 5 months later...

moneybookers is a really good alternative, they are becoming more well known in the uk and offer all types of payments in over 200 countries. Set up is free and there are no ongoing costs apart from per transaction. At the moment they are processing all credit debit cards for 1.99% if you register via cubecart.

www.moneybookers.com/partners/cubecart They are also one of the defaults in the new Cubecart release.