Rebuild Category Product Count

Guest ByondF1

Guest ByondF1

I just imported all of my categories and products and when I run the Rebuild category product count I get the following:

MySQL Error Occured

Error Message:

1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SELECT DISTINCT cat_id FROM cubecart_CubeCart_cats_idx WHERE 1)

SQL:

SELECT COUNT(cat_id) as count, cat_id FROM cubecart_CubeCart_cats_idx WHERE cat_id IN(SELECT DISTINCT cat_id FROM cubecart_CubeCart_cats_idx WHERE 1) GROUP BY cat_id

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanx.

I just imported all of my categories and products and when I run the Rebuild category product count I get the following:

MySQL Error Occured

Error Message:

1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SELECT DISTINCT cat_id FROM cubecart_CubeCart_cats_idx WHERE 1)

SQL:

SELECT COUNT(cat_id) as count, cat_id FROM cubecart_CubeCart_cats_idx WHERE cat_id IN(SELECT DISTINCT cat_id FROM cubecart_CubeCart_cats_idx WHERE 1) GROUP BY cat_id

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanx.

The answer is very simple - you use (old) MySQL version < 4.1. Try to run the compatibilite test (compat-test.php) to see the result.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ByondF1

Here is the result. What can I do? I cannot change the settings.

CubeCart 4 Requirements Test Installed

Ioncube Loader:Not Available

Zend Optimizer:Version 2

GD Image Library:4.4.7

PHP ≥ 4.3.0:4.0.25

MySQL ≥ 4.1.0:

Sorry, your server is not compatible with CubeCart v4

If all tests have a green result on the right, then your server should run CubeCart 4 without any problems.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest Signed-By

I also have this problem.... Here is my Compatibility results:

CubeCart 4 Requirements Test

oncube Loader: INSTALLED

Zend Optimizer: NOT AVAILABLE

Version 2GD Image Library: VERSION 2

PHP ≥ 4.3.0: 4.4.9

MySQL ≥ 4.1.0: 5.0.3.2

Congratulations.

Your server is compatible with CubeCart v4

If all tests have a green result on the right, then your server should run CubeCart 4 without any problems.

I know it says no Zend Optimiser, but it still says everything is compatible. I'm using CubeCart 4.0.3, I wish I could upgrade, but my host doesn't have PHP5 :)

Anyone able to shed any light on this?

Guest Signed-By

Good Host should have PHP5 by now, I would change host personally.

Only problem there is I have 10 domains and 5 sites hosted there, I'd rather not go through the hassle of moving everything unless I have to! For now, I've removed the Product Count, only I have a similar problem now in sub categories! :( Need to find how to remove the count from everything!