Sub Categories Don't Look Right

The sub categories under 'Gemstones' in this shop aren't looking right, not on this computer anyway - they look fine on the laptop.

As you can (maybe) see, the images overlap the text. (if you can't the images overlap the text of the sub category above it)

I'm using the classic template, I just changed the colours. The thumnail size is set to 75 which is what I've made those images.

Is this just a padding number on a style sheet somewhere? (please let it be something easy!)

Thanks,

Hannah

The sub categories under 'Gemstones' in this shop aren't looking right, not on this computer anyway - they look fine on the laptop.

As you can (maybe) see, the images overlap the text. (if you can't the images overlap the text of the sub category above it)

I'm using the classic template, I just changed the colours. The thumnail size is set to 75 which is what I've made those images.

Is this just a padding number on a style sheet somewhere? (please let it be something easy!)

Thanks,

Hannah

Go to your skin/stylesheets/layout

scroll down to

.subCat {

text-align: center;

padding: 8px;

float: left;

width: 70px;

height: 100px;

adjust this and you should get the desired look

Ken

Guest slysop

Also, IE 6, IE7, FireFox, Opera, Safari ect.. They all render the page differently.

If you have a problem with items overlappingthen you might want to look for the id="<value>" of what ever seems to be overlapping and change the height to 100% is you change it to 100px it might work for right now, but in the future you might have more information in the description area or whatever. So the items will grow with the information instead of being limited to 100px.

I would also advise downloading the web developer tool, color tabs, and firebug for the fireFox browser. This will be a big help. It has buttons and stuff to verify XHTML and CSS pretty fast. (W3C).