Tradedoubler

Guest zodiac73

Guest zodiac73

Can anyone tell me how you integrate Tradedoubler into a CC installation? I have a TD account and was poking around the admin section and found in the Affilites section noticed TD is in there.

When I clicked on it I got this :

"TradeDoubler - Improving Online Business."

http://www.tradedoubler.com/

Login to TradeDoubler (Opens in new window)

Login to Admin

Configuration Settings

TradeDoubler A/C No:

Test Mode:

I have a login and password for TD but not an account number, so I emailed TD and asked them what mine was and they didn't know what I was talking about!

Can anyone shed any light so that I can try this out and find out that happens when you get it set up / configured possibly? Any help is appreciated :-D

Simon.

Guest zodiac73

Update:

found a post on these forums explaining that the Affilites section is for when you have affiliates advertiosing your site, not what I assumed which was an easy way to integrate your affiliate advertising of others' websites. Can anyone confirm this is correct?

Weird though that TD didn't offer this answer !!

Update:

found a post on these forums explaining that the Affilites section is for when you have affiliates advertiosing your site, not what I assumed which was an easy way to integrate your affiliate advertising of others' websites. Can anyone confirm this is correct?

Weird though that TD didn't offer this answer !!

A/C number is the number relating to your www address that you registered in your acount. It's in the top right of the program panel somewhere on Tradedoubler.

If you signed up for a publisher account then you should be able to intergrate this into Cubecart with the built in Tradedoubler module.

Steve

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest charles123krik

Good topic,Thanks i think its a diffrent trade doubler.

TradeDoubler acquires of all the issued shares in Interactive Marketing Works Ltd and its subsidiaries.Currently one of the things that stopped me doing more with TD is commercial/posts directory structure. I find it difficult to effectively search for new people to promote. Traders are listed under broad categories. Nine de any example, totally dull traction on traders underwear under the "shopping".