Review Our Design

coldclimber

We have been using Joomla for some years now and it was just the other day when someone asked about cubecart. So we have been getting stuck into seeing what all the fuss was about.

Wow good application.

We have done a try out site here Web Design Studio demo store to give it a go.

We now intended to use this but will be buying V4 for each site we do. Look forward to working with cubecart from now on . Thanks

Guest asafisk

It's catching on then.

I must agree it's a very very good application. Balancing the administrator needs very well with the freedom to customise completely. I'm not a server-side developer by any stretch, but am perfectly able to locate and modify functions to suit the needs of a particular site.

As for the front end. I've been through 3 sites now myself, removing and re-writing templates to XHTML strict / pure CSS layout. It just gets better.

Example: http://www.oyster-pearl-jewellery.co.uk

Ah and then you have the sleek code, even sleeker when some unused box includes and js libs are removed, with fast page loads. Ah.

Your first CC pages tell me you won't be having trouble at all getting things working just how you want them to.

I hope you have as much fun with it as I have done.

Asa Fisk

(E-commerce veteran and CubeCart relatively newbie)