Incorrect Time Stamp On Shopping Cart Generated Emails

Guest tla0177

Guest tla0177

I have ver 4.1 and when receiving regular emails I get the correct time stamped in the email. For some reason when the shopping cart generates emails the time shows up defaulted to 12/31/1969.

The header in my email from the automatically generated email shows

Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"

I've noticed other emails that show up with the correct time have a different setting for its content-type.

Has anyone else experience this and if so, how did they correct it.

Guest tla0177

I have ver 4.1 and when receiving regular emails I get the correct time stamped in the email. For some reason when the shopping cart generates emails the time shows up defaulted to 12/31/1969.

The header in my email from the automatically generated email shows

Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"

I've noticed other emails that show up with the correct time have a different setting for its content-type.

Has anyone else experience this and if so, how did they correct it.

Let me try this a different way. On my Mozilla Thunderbird client (where I am IMAPed) the dates comes through incorrect for system generated emails as 12/31/1969 7:00PM. In GMail, for example where I have my main email account from the server forwarded to, the time is correct. I'm assuming GMail is seeing the time as when it sees it but it is obvious to me that my server is not getting the correct messaging from the CubeCart generation.

Has anyone esle seen this?