Admin Page Date

bsmither

At the top of all admin pages, the current calendar date is displayed.

On one instance (CC 3.0.15, PHP 4.3.11 on Linux/Apache), I get the full "Sunday 20, January 2008".

On another instance (CC 3.0.15, PHP 5.2.4, MS Server 2003 x64/IIS6), I only get "Sunday , Jan 2008".

That is, the calendar day of the month is not being generated. The %e isn't showing.

The resultant string is generated by the strftime function (of PHP) as it is being called from the FormatTime function in functions.inc.php. The formatTime function is called from header.inc.php and the $strftime variable is set in yourlanguage/config.inc.php. In yourlanguage/lang.inc.php, the system is being configured with the setlocale() function.

I'm *guessing* that "en_EN" is not what Server 2003 is able to use. But I've tried several variants and no change. I did read something about this gets set on a per session basis, so maybe I need to close all browser windows and try again. (I changed "en_EN" to "usa" and logged in using IE (while keeping open FF windows), didn't work.)

Any thoughts?

The Time and Date panel in the Store Settings page are the same between the two instances. But the header.inc.php page doesn't use those.