My Site Docs Are Broken After Upgrade

Ausy

Yesterday I upgraded from 4.02 to 4.11, everything went ok and is working apart from my site docs. Everything that I wrote in them does not show on the pages. All the information shows in admin - site docs.

If I create a new site doc, the link shows and so does the page but no information that I put on it?

Anyone have any idea why this might be happening?

The reason i ask is because there were some url changes for the stock skins in the latest release and also a change to the .htaccess file.

For starters i would disable SEO and then re-enable it and overwrite the current .htaccess file with the new one.

I found some other problems, when clicking buy from the catagory page, items with product options did not go into the basket, instead it produced a 404 error page. I did what you suggested for the SEO and this has rectified that problem, thanks for that we are getting somewhere.

I still have no data appearing on the site docs though.

The reason i ask is because there were some url changes for the stock skins in the latest release and also a change to the .htaccess file.

For starters i would disable SEO and then re-enable it and overwrite the current .htaccess file with the new one.

I found some other problems, when clicking buy from the catagory page, items with product options did not go into the basket, instead it produced a 404 error page. I did what you suggested for the SEO and this has rectified that problem, thanks for that we are getting somewhere.

I still have no data appearing on the site docs though.

Sounds like you need the latest .htaccess content, which you can get from the general settings page in Admin. And check your content/viewDoc.tpl references with a v4.1.1 shipped skin as it has changed.

Sorted the htaccess file.

I have to own up now and say I fixed the site docs problem, I had a previously working mod installed that made alteration to the viewDoc.inc file, Its removed and now everythig is ok. Slightly embarressed but happy its sorted.

thanks guys.