CHECK THIS OUT

Guest info@globalmix.ch

Hello!

Cube cart is already very efficient but check this out.....

Other shopping software

There are many other feytures that are included = easier for end user like me that don't understand too much about installing....etc...etc....

Take a look and hope it gives you some ideas...including you Brooky

Best magic wishes,

NUNO :D

www.globalmix.ch

open source, and it looks it - (open source often takes ages to get a polished look to it). more expensive than cubecart. demo looks awful. In any case seems far inferior to oscommerce. (They really need to get a professional designer in and make a polished looking store if they want to be taken seriously).

I wouldn't dismiss it totally, always open to new ideas, but apart from a few extra features, I wouldn't even consider it a competitor to cubecart.

As far as easier to install, I don't know but setting up a serious online store should not be taken lightly and it is better to gain a little bit of experience chmodding files etc. at the start or you will be totally hopeless if anything goes wrong!

And it looks like they did their English translation using Babelfish!

pffffffffffft

Couldn't even try out the demo

Warning: mysql_connect(): Unknown MySQL Server Host 'dbHost' (2) in /home/shoppingC/www/demo/includes/menu/treeclass.inc on line 39

Could not connect to Database Server

If yer gonna have a demo, at least make sure its working! Sheesh!

Sorry...but I wouldn;t look twice at this s.c.s.s. ... is that prounounced "scuzz"?

hehe

I think cubecart can sleep soundly tonight!

:)