I Need A Coding Expert To Look At This

techmistress

Of course it isn't working quite as I wanted!

In the admin, when viewing a particular order, I want to add a section that says:

"Other orders by this Customer" and list all of the orders associated with the customer who made this particular order.

I used the below code, but it shows all of the orders in the database. Who can figure it out for me?

Please, please, pleeeaaase? :whistle::pirate::P Yaaaay, thanks!!

<td colspan="2" class="copyText">

<?php 

$orders = $db->select("SELECT CubeCart_order_sum.customer_id, CubeCart_order_sum.status, CubeCart_order_sum.cart_order_id, CubeCart_order_sum.time, CubeCart_order_inv.cart_order_id FROM CubeCart_order_sum, CubeCart_order_inv WHERE CubeCart_order_sum.cart_order_id = CubeCart_order_inv.cart_order_id ORDER BY `time` DESC");

if($orders == TRUE){

for($i=0; $i<count($orders);$i++){

?>

<a href="order.php?cart_order_id=<?php echo $orders[$i]['cart_order_id']; ?>" class="txtLink"><?php echo $orders[$i]['cart_order_id']; ?></a> |  

<?php 

}

} else {

?>

No Other Orders

<?php 	

}

?>

</td>

Guest EverythingWeb

WHERE CubeCart_order_sum.cart_order_id = CubeCart_order_inv.cart_order_id

This is the problem as you're selecting records where order_id is equal to order_id, which of course means every order!

You'll need to change that second part to the variable that holds the current customers id, something like

WHERE CubeCart_order_sum.cart_order_id = '.$customerID.'

where $customerID is the name of a variable that holds the customer_id of the current order, which you'll need to get the correct variable name for.