Email Template Problem :/

Guest bellardelectronics

Guest bellardelectronics

Hi,

i'm trying to set up a site at the minute, and i was asked to add the companys T&C to the order acknowledgement email. I copied the T&C from a notepad file, pasted them below the orignal contents of the email template and tested it. Now, not only does this email get sent out with <br /> tags showing all over the place, but ALL emails in the template list have now got break tags all over the place where there used to be none.

This is what it was originally

Dear {CUSTOMER_NAME},

This email confirms that you have successfully placed a new order #{ORDER_ID}. Once payment has been received we will issue your goods at the first possible opportunity.

You can view the status of your order at any time, via our website by following the link below:

{ORDER_URL}

Please feel free to contact a member of staff if you have any questions or problems with your purchase.

And this is what they are like now

Dear {CUSTOMER_NAME},<br />

<br />

This email confirms that you have successfully placed a new order #{ORDER_ID}. Once payment has been received we will issue your goods at the first possible opportunity.<br />

<br />

You can view the status of your order at any time, via our website by following the link below: <br />

<br />

{ORDER_URL}<br />

<br />

Please feel free to contact a member of staff if you have any questions or problems with your purchase.

I have tried reverting all back by either just pressing 'revert all' or trying 'revert all' and then 'modify language file' but neither work. I have also tried deleting the language/en/email.inc.php file and replacing with the original one, but that has no effect either.

Anyone come across this problem before?

Thanks in advance