Admin "Manage Images" Error

Guest av8or

Hi. Need some help, please.

I can add new products, and the images properly associate with the products.

However, when I click "Manage Images" in the Product Inventory screen, I get this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in /usr/www/users/entiques/Store/admin/sources/products/extraImgs.inc.php on line 70

Line 70 is:

$query		= sprintf("SELECT img, id FROM %sCubeCart_img_idx WHERE productId = %d", $glob['dbprefix'], $db->mySQLsafe($_GET['productId']);

Which looks ok to me...

I have tried re-uploading the file. No joy. Any help appreciated.

Best,

Richard

EDIT: It works from the left sidebar, just not from the item listing. Thanks.

However, when I click "Manage Images" in the Product Inventory screen, I get this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in /usr/www/users/entiques/Store/admin/sources/products/extraImgs.inc.php on line 70

Line 70 is:

$query		= sprintf("SELECT img, id FROM %sCubeCart_img_idx WHERE productId = %d", $glob['dbprefix'], $db->mySQLsafe($_GET['productId']);

Which looks ok to me...

Best,

Richard

nice spot, although this should have been reported on the bug tracker to fix it, change

to

$query		= sprintf("SELECT img, id FROM %sCubeCart_img_idx WHERE productId = %d", $glob['dbprefix'], $db->mySQLsafe($_GET['productId']));

Guest alvalong

Line 70 is:

Which looks ok to me...

Best,

Richard

nice spot, although this should have been reported on the bug tracker to fix it, change

to

$query		= sprintf("SELECT img, id FROM %sCubeCart_img_idx WHERE productId = %d", $glob['dbprefix'], $db->mySQLsafe($_GET['productId']));

the bug beat me too, when i fix it, another question arise. i can not use the mange images to add extra image to products. it tell me "Sorry there are no images available. Upload Images". but i already upload some pic image. why?

the bug beat me too, when i fix it, another question arise. i can not use the mange images to add extra image to products. it tell me "Sorry there are no images available. Upload Images". but i already upload some pic image. why?

how did you upload the images? using the upload page, or by ftp?

Line 70 is:

Which looks ok to me...

Best,

Richard

to

Thank you. That worked fine.

Also, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I really do appreciate the help and don't want to seem ungrateful. It's just been an unusually busy few days. I'm meeting with the client this morning to show him how to use the store, which brought it to mind.

This is my first CubeCart sale, by the way. The second was closed the day after I posted this, and his deposit check is in the mail. (The first one has already paid his bill in full <_< .) So I have demonstrated CC to two clients, and have made two sales. I think this is going to be a very happy relationship.

All the best,

Richard

Guest cwalter

Hi

I had the same problem, i followed the instructions and now it opens the images pop up page but when i click to add an image i get this error message: Fatal error: Call to undefined method db::query() in /home/mystore/public_html/admin/sources/products/extraImgs.inc.php on line 35

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

cwalter

Hi

I had the same problem, i followed the instructions and now it opens the images pop up page but when i click to add an image i get this error message: Fatal error: Call to undefined method db::query() in /home/mystore/public_html/admin/sources/products/extraImgs.inc.php on line 35

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

cwalter

please see Bug #923 for the updated script

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I kinda got same problem i guess.

Did search in forums, google, bugs section; can't find a fix.

I recently installed Cubecart V4.

I had the same problems in line 35 + 70 extraImgs.inc.php, i sorted these errors.

When i try add a second image to a product using "manage images" i keep getting the line "Failed to add image to product" without any errors. (see attachment)

The images upload map is CHMOD 777.

I tried different images, products but i keep getting same line with as result i can only attach 1 image to a product.

Sorry if it's really simpel but i missing the point i guess.

Please advise!

Thank you in advance!

Menno

Guest M i k e

Yes, I just applied the same fixes. But I also get the message "Failed to add image to product".

Hello,

I had the same problems in line 35 + 70 extraImgs.inc.php, i sorted these errors.

When i try add a second image to a product using "manage images" i keep getting the line "Failed to add image to product" without any errors. (see attachment)

I tried different images, products but i keep getting same line with as result i can only attach 1 image to a product.

Please advise!

Thank you in advance!

Menno

I too had this problem - I replaced lines 35 and 70 with the text on the bug page 923.

What I should have done was to download and replace the attached file from that page ;)

That sorted it out.

Now just need to work out why lightbox is displaying thumbnails instead of full size pics :dizzy:

Yes, I just applied the same fixes. But I also get the message "Failed to add image to product".

Hello,

Please advise!

Thank you in advance!

Menno