4.1.1 to v4.2 Changes

Robsta

is this any use to you?

http://developers.cubecart.com/updates.php

it has the updaters, changed lists, and unix diff files

Thanks Martin.

Incidently, the page links don't work in IE6, so I used Firefox :angry:

Those HTML comparison files which use to be shipped with v3 were ideal, any chance of those being included in future releases?

is this any use to you?

http://developers.cubecart.com/updates.php

it has the updaters, changed lists, and unix diff files

Thanks Martin.

Incidently, the page links don't work in IE6, so I used Firefox :angry:

Those HTML comparison files which use to be shipped with v3 were ideal, any chance of those being included in future releases?

IE is a pain in the arse when it comes to downloads, as they (unsurprisingly) demand different headers to the any other, standards compliant, browser. i'll look at a work around, but really, why are you using IE7? ;)

but what are these html comparison files? bear in mind I started working here during the v4 development cycle

IE7 is crap, unstable, and crap. But I need a PC to test with IE6 anyway, so put IE7 on the other PC :angry:

Take a look in the changelog directory of the v3 distribution.... or just ask Al next to you ;)

i did, but he's a bit hungover :P i see what you mean now, i'll see how we can best generate them automatically

IE7 is crap, unstable, and crap. But I need a PC to test with IE6 anyway, so put IE7 on the other PC :angry:

Take a look in the changelog directory of the v3 distribution.... or just ask Al next to you ;)

i did, but he's a bit hungover :P i see what you mean now, i'll see how we can best generate them automatically

:P self inflicted, no sympathy :^^: .

Thanks Martin :D