MySQL Error Occured 1049: Unknown database 'data'

Guest xfabx

Guest xfabx

I am getting this error on my website. It was working fine and from one day to the next I got this error: 1045: Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: YES). I was able to set the password to the correct one but I after I fixed that now this error shows up: MySQL Error Occured

1049: Unknown database 'data'.

Guest xfabx

You need to check the name of your cubecart DB and change it in global.inc as it seems to be set to 'data' but it obviously doesnt exist !!!!

I tried doing that already but I can't seem to get it.

How do I check to see what name of the DB is to make sure I have the right DB name?

Your hosting provider probably provides some sort of control panel so that you can manage your space. In this control panel, you should be able to find a reference to any MySQL databases you have set up. Look there for the correct name.

Guest xfabx

Your hosting provider probably provides some sort of control panel so that you can manage your space. In this control panel, you should be able to find a reference to any MySQL databases you have set up. Look there for the correct name.

Yes I am actually in the control panel but I can't find where the name of the database is located. Any idea where it is at? Under MySQL database in the control panel it doesn't say database name or anything of the sort. I am pretty good with fixing computers but don't know very much about websites.

Guest xfabx

Under MySQL database in the control panel it doesn't say database name or anything of the sort.

What happens if you click on the database icon/link, or Manager link, or something? (Assuming you have an icon or link.)

The icon link in the phpMyadmin console?