Add to cart stuck on loading

Guest opensourcesolutions

Hi, I've been experiencing some strange outcomes when adding products to my cart. I was able to do this before and it added successfully, however after adding some more products in and adding a new gateway it stopped working. Please go to www.opensourcesolutions.us/store2 and try to add something. You will see a strange result. If anyone has any ideas, it is welcome. Thank you.

Guest JodieR

I tried it... it just keeps on thinking and doesn't do anything.

what version are you running and what mods do you have installed? Is the new gateway you added a mod? Have you tested with a different gateway?

It's version 3.0.17. I don't have any mods. The gateway I added was Paypal Standard. however I disabled it and it's still not working. I'm not sure where else I can troubleshoot.

I tried it... it just keeps on thinking and doesn't do anything.

what version are you running and what mods do you have installed? Is the new gateway you added a mod? Have you tested with a different gateway?

Guest Brivtech

You're posting in the version 4 support area.

Topic moved so you can get the right support.

You can also try submitting a bug report for the developer's attention.

What happens if you change your skin for a standard CC skin ???? does it work then ??

Changing it to classic works. I will look into my skin code and see whats going wrong. Thank you for everyones replies.