Odd Admin file errors

Guest tynyffridd

Guest tynyffridd

Hi

Established shop cubecart version 3.0.16 (last version update when this version was released some time ago)

LAMP server - php 4.3

A couple of newly developed Admin "errors" have arisen (I'm not saying I'm not to blame, but I can't recall any changes to files/permisssions etc since installation in 2006)

1) Admin / File Manager / Manage Images --- get this error twice before the list of images in a box:-

<<

Warning: getimagesize():

Read error! in

../admin/filemanager/index.php on line 150

>>

2) Admin / Catalog / View Producte / Edit a particular product (Stock No) and click the Edit Product button the bottom of the screen:-

<<

Warning: unlink(../images/uploads/thumbs/thumb_stockingGC.jpg): Permission denied in

../admin/products/index.php on line 190

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open '../images/uploads/thumbs/thumb_stockingGC.jpg' for writing in

../classes/gd.inc.php on line 296

>>

Seems to do the edit stock no OK tho.

Any body shed any light ??????? Is there some relationship (to do with images perhaps)??????

THANKS

Guest tynyffridd

Hi, thanks for the reply.

NO 3rd party mods --- store is unchanged since v3.0.16 was released some time ago, except for adding stuff through Admin and selling stuff as well using standard paypal gateway

../images/

../images/thumbs/

remain at chmod 755

I cannot recall changing any permisssions on files/dirs since CC installed in 2006 - don't see why I would (but who can tell with a memory like mine ;))