Have 2 people logged in Admin simultaneously

Since upgrading to CC4, I am no longer able to have 2 people logged into the admin at the same time. With CC3 I was able to do this, and it was quite convenient when 2 people were working on order and product changes from 2 separate computers.

Does anyone know if this is able to be bypassed, or override this so as to have 2 people working in the admin from 2 computers at the same time?

Thanks

I know for a fact CCv4 allows for the logging in of 2 admins at the same time

as I do this with Sir Wiliam on my clients stores all the time and even with my clients while teaching them how to use CubeCart

So Im going to have to assume the user above is trying to have the same admin logged in twice

Cubecart gives us a very handy way to have multiple admins with full permissions (Super User)

or to have our admins have restricted permissions.

Do yourself a favor and create a new admin for the second person

If you DO already have separate admins and STILL cant have both of them logged in at the same time submit a ticket to CC support

Kinetic

Guest M i k e

Yes, I found that out right away... You'll get weird things happening if 2 people logged in at the same time with the same admin account. I just created another account, probably better that way anyway.

I know for a fact CCv4 allows for the logging in of 2 admins at the same time

as I do this with Sir Wiliam on my clients stores all the time and even with my clients while teaching them how to use CubeCart

So Im going to have to assume the user above is trying to have the same admin logged in twice

Cubecart gives us a very handy way to have multiple admins with full permissions (Super User)

or to have our admins have restricted permissions.

Do yourself a favor and create a new admin for the second person

If you DO already have separate admins and STILL cant have both of them logged in at the same time submit a ticket to CC support

Kinetic

Since upgrading to CC4, I am no longer able to have 2 people logged into the admin at the same time. With CC3 I was able to do this, and it was quite convenient when 2 people were working on order and product changes from 2 separate computers.

Does anyone know if this is able to be bypassed, or override this so as to have 2 people working in the admin from 2 computers at the same time?

Thanks

CubeCart 4 does not allow 2 people logged into the admin using the same credentials at the same time work simultaneously.