please give me feedback on my new baby shop!

Guest Babyshop

Guest Babyshop

Hi,

I'm new to ecommerce so would really welcome anyone's feedback on my new shop, www.international-baby-shop.com. It goes hand in hand with a forum, www.international-baby-forum.com which is aimed at pregnant expats or international families with small children.

I'd be really grateful for some constructive criticism!!

Also, how long does it generally take for a new shop to 'take off'??

thanks in advance for your feedback

Julia

Guest Babyshop

I was really expecting to have to say, "yet another stock skin being used, how can we give feedback when you haven't done anything", and instead i was pleasantly suprised to find something completely unique.

It would appear though that you have used a third party provider instead of doing it yourself which does limit the amount of praise i can give you but overall it looks fantastic!

Thank you Stevie, for your positive feedback - I know too little about IT to have built the shop myself so used Dotcomkiosk instead. I have to say, I'm totally pleased with the service I got there - 10/10 for their ability to translate my vague ideas into techy. language.

Out of interest, what part of my shop do you find unique?

greetings

Julia