how to remove logo from background in classic (v3)

ok, i understart that a free system most have credits, but isnt it possible to change the logo in classic skin?

the logo is attached to the background in this design and its inpossible to remove it without the PSD source file or someone who can really make a good grephic job and delete it from the image..

what can i do to change the logo in classic skin? (can i do it by law?)

P.S:

havent found other post talking about the same subject so sorry if there is already an answer in this boards. THX

ok, i understart that a free system most have credits, but isnt it possible to change the logo in classic skin?

the logo is attached to the background in this design and its inpossible to remove it without the PSD source file or someone who can really make a good grephic job and delete it from the image..

what can i do to change the logo in classic skin? (can i do it by law?)

P.S:

havent found other post talking about the same subject so sorry if there is already an answer in this boards. THX

Funny that you couldn't find anything, especially as its in the Pinned Posts ;)

You should also read up at cubecartforums.org/docs :)

i agree its funny. but i havent found it. non of thoses posts talking about removing the logo from theBACKGROUND image. and if it does most of them are broken linkes, so maybe im blind but i just cant find anything about it.

In Classic/styleSheets/layout.css, the CSS selector "pageSurround" contains the property:value of the background graphic. The actual graphic file is located in Classic/styleImages/backgrounds/.

Either add your own background image in this folder using the same name, or use a different name and edit the CSS stylesheet.

You'll note that contentBg.jpg is what it is. You will have to get a graphics artist to create your own image, or use a graphics editing program to paste your own, larger logo over the CC logo.

And while that graphic is "technically" copyrighted, making a derivative of the background wall flute treatment and window panes shouldn't be too much of a concern.

In Classic/styleSheets/layout.css, the CSS selector "pageSurround" contains the property:value of the background graphic. The actual graphic file is located in Classic/styleImages/backgrounds/.

Either add your own background image in this folder using the same name, or use a different name and edit the CSS stylesheet.

You'll note that contentBg.jpg is what it is. You will have to get a graphics artist to create your own image, or use a graphics editing program to paste your own, larger logo over the CC logo.

And while that graphic is "technically" copyrighted, making a derivative of the background wall flute treatment and window panes shouldn't be too much of a concern.

thank you, i know where is that image loacted and i know how to remove it as well.

but my target was to keep the orginal background of those "blue lines" and just remove the logo from it.

but i guess there is no PSD source file that i could just remove the layer and save the background only. so i have to chance the complete backgrond or as for someone to actualy delete somehow the logo from the currect background in photoshop. thanks, you answerd my question.