discounted prices do not show help article does not work

Guest fashionseazon

Guest fashionseazon

I tried to fix the issue I have with discounted prices according to the article, I replaced the code with the suggested one, and it still does not work. This is the peace of php code I have replaced with :

if (salePrice($productResults[$i]['price'], $productResults[$i]['sale_price']) == false) {

$view_cat->assign("TXT_PRICE", priceFormat($productResults[$i]['price'], true));

} else {

$view_cat->assign("TXT_PRICE","<span class='txtOldPrice'>".priceFormat($productResults[$i]['price'], true)."</span>");

}

$salePrice = salePrice($productResults[$i]['price'], $productResults[$i]['sale_price']);

$view_cat->assign("TXT_SALE_PRICE", priceFormat($salePrice, true));

Please let me know if this is the correct code, because it really does not work. Thank you very much.

Code is correct but this is the latest

if (salePrice($productResults[$i]['price'], $productResults[$i]['sale_price']) == false) {

$view_cat->assign("TXT_PRICE", priceFormat($productResults[$i]['price'], true));

$view_cat->assign("TXT_SALE_PRICE", '');

} else {

$view_cat->assign("TXT_PRICE","<span class='txtOldPrice'>".priceFormat($productResults[$i]['price'], true)."</span>");

$salePrice = salePrice($productResults[$i]['price'], $productResults[$i]['sale_price']);

}

Guest fashionseazon

Code is correct but this is the latest

$view_cat->assign("TXT_SALE_PRICE", '');

} else {

}

Thanks for trying to help, but it did not change anything. Still the same problem. The whole sale category is funny, e.g. when I want to remove sale Item, it does not remove from the sale category any more. really weird. and then another item's previous price displayed, but not sale price. You can have a look here: http://www.fashionseason.co.uk/index.php?_...catId=saleItems

I have never heard such issue before, do you know what might be the problem?

Guest fashionseazon

Please check the sale prices in your admin product details set. Sale price must be less than normal one.

There was one my mistake. I mistakenly entered bigger sale price for one product. But it still does not solve the problem - the discounted price is not shown, only crossed out previous price. Would you know what is the problem?