Homepage Redirection

Guest proweb

Guest proweb

Hi

could anyone tell if the following can be done:

I would like to change the url of the homepage tab, it currently goes to the frontpage of cubecart, but as this is integrated into another website, so when you click the homepage tab, I would to redirect to the main website url address (i hope it makes sense!)

also is there a special trick for creating hyperlinks from the cubecart, whenever I try and create hyperlinks to 3rd party websites an error page comes up, the same thing happens with email links, is this something you can do on Cubecart?

any help would be great

Cheers,

Proweb :rolly:

Hi

could anyone tell if the following can be done:

I would like to change the url of the homepage tab, it currently goes to the frontpage of cubecart, but as this is integrated into another website, so when you click the homepage tab, I would to redirect to the main website url address (i hope it makes sense!)

also is there a special trick for creating hyperlinks from the cubecart, whenever I try and create hyperlinks to 3rd party websites an error page comes up, the same thing happens with email links, is this something you can do on Cubecart?

any help would be great

Cheers,

Proweb :rolly:

Hi,

Sorry but I really do not understand what you mean. Do you have a Screenshot of your store or something?