Custom Store Offline Message

Guest Brandon!

Guest Brandon!

I'm trying to create a nice "Sorry, this store is currently offline" type message. In admin I see the Offline Settings, and everything works fine. My only complaint is that only the message is returned and I can't seem to make a valid XHTML page out of it. There is a file I found called closed.inc.php, but this file doesn't seem to be called. I searched through the code and I wasn't even able to find where offlineContent is called (the only instances are /admin/ and the closed.inc.php file).

I basically want to wrap it in a HTML page and include some default styling. Can anyone give me some input on how to customize the message?

Guest Brandon!

Thank you. That's nice that you can just throw a static page up there. Are there any variables that can be called from that page? I am trying to allow for a customer "store offline" message (configurable through admin), but I want it to be pretty. It does not necessarily have to be using the store's layout, but basic markup and XHTML valid would be nice.

Don't know what kind of CubeCart ]variables[ you would like to use in STORE OFF LINE page.

offline.php

offline.htm

offline.html

are very suitable to write a valid XHTML page as the build-in message ability does not have any html header/foter code thus no html page result.