Is there a way to pull order info?

Guest griffweb

Guest griffweb

I would like to see who ordered a certain item and pull a report. Is there a way to do this?? perhaps a MOD?

I don't want to go back through every single order looking for who ordered that item.. Surely there must be a way??

Not sure on the report thing, but if you check at cubecartfoums.org, someone wrote a small mod for me that puts the product codes from the order on the order summary page. Then I just do a ctrl+f (find) to find an item number I'm looking for.

I use quickbooks for reports such as the one you are trying to do, but the above method is very helpful for me when I'm trying to figure out who I got a piece in for.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest griffweb

I would like to see who ordered a certain item and pull a report. Is there a way to do this?? perhaps a MOD?

I don't want to go back through every single order looking for who ordered that item.. Surely there must be a way??

Let me clarify this a little.

If I was selling pencils and pens and wanted a list of everyone who bought a Blue, Gel Pen with a black shaft, Item #001, I would like to be able to pull a list of all customers who bought this item. Then export it into a spreadsheet with the customer contact info to send an email so that all my customers who bought ONLY item #001 will get an update notice. This is target marketing because the people who bought Pencils do not care about the pens. (Just an example)

Being able to select the product number from the product list in the admin menu would be the way to go. I select the product number and it produces a list of all those who have purchased this product with their order number and contact info. Then an export function to a spreadsheet (CSV File) would be awesome. I now have a list, with order numbers, (dates are important), of everyone who ordered that item.

I can't believe this is not part of the program. How do you target market something using CubeCart? Going through each order manually takes forever! People who bought St. Louis Cardinal's gear really don't care about a new NY Yankees jacket in the store. (Again - an Example).

I am cross posting this on CubeCartforums in the MOD section. Hopefully, someone has something like this. If not, I will start writing one although it will probably be too much for me to do.

Thanks,

Mike

No, not a built-in function of this (free) highly extensible application. But querying the database can be accomplished by installing the appropriate mod, learning how to execute queries using your own database manager, or acquiring a third-party, stand-alone product. Google for "Limetrade" and see if this may help.

Guest griffweb

No, not a built-in function of this (free) highly extensible application. But querying the database can be accomplished by installing the appropriate mod, learning how to execute queries using your own database manager, or acquiring a third-party, stand-alone product. Google for "Limetrade" and see if this may help.

Thanks for all the replies. I actually found a MOD at cc3.biz that works great! Does some amazing stats and will export the reports I was looking for. Well worth it!

Thanks Again for the replies,

Mike

• 1 year later...
Guest Deep Thought Software

If you are looking for good reporting, QuickBooks is definitely the way to go.

My company offers a great package for integrating you're QuickBooks and cubecart called Courier.

We recently released cubecart support and also have support for OSCommerce and Ubercart.

With Courier you can get complete integration of you're data from Cubecart, including item, sales, and customer integration.

We offer custom module creation for thoose that need some extra functionality.

Please check it out, we have a free trial and can do a 1 on 1 walk through demo with you!

www . deepthoughtsoftware . com

Thank!