New Site and CC image rebranding

Guest Brivtech

Guest Brivtech

Well, it's all very interesting to see the logo rebranding. I'm sure there's reasons behind it.

I'm wondering, will an update be due shortly to change over logos in the software?

Any plans to re-do the forums with the same brand? I would have thought it would look better and make more sense to do them together. Without the post I'd have never known given I only visit the forums.

Guest Brivtech

Well, when you get around to the forum, don't forget your avatar, and your signature, and the favicon (also the favicon in the CC releases)! :)

Sheesh, I should work for you lot doing quality control! B)

Looks cool! :) groovy baby yea! :cry: Should I update the logo on ccf.org now? :)

I do suggest however you look at the site with IE6 :) ... the homepage and find out more page were the only two I looked at, but both have one issue or another in IE. Looks good in Firefox.

Can you see the resemblance? :)

I think the forums look great! I hope everyone else does. We just have to do the customer control panel next.

Looks great Al!

Now you just need to make navigation around the elements of the site smooth, and fix the IE6 bugs on the front pages ;):)

I love this smiley! :):):yeahhh: :yeahhh:

Guest Brivtech

Also, fix the clock!

Every time I refresh the forums, the clock changes an hour back and forth.

... and also the favicon on the bug tracker needs changing.

and what of the blog????

Can you see the resemblance? :)

I think the forums look great! I hope everyone else does. We just have to do the customer control panel next.

Looks great Al!

Now you just need to make navigation around the elements of the site smooth, and fix the IE6 bugs on the front pages ;):yeahhh:

I love this smiley! :yeahhh::yeahhh::yeahhh::yeahhh:

The forum header is also much taller in IE than in Firefox :whistle:

Guest aikdo

Hey well done Al, its been a while since i been on the forums but I love the new style and i love the forum theme, though i agree that you need to make it now so can navigate between the forums and the site easily and at least a CC smiley :whistle:

There is a big red warning in the Admin CP. The setting are correct.

If you have chosen the correct timezone and the clock is an hour out, this is because of daylight savings time and your members can correct this by editing their 'Board settings' via their User Control Panel.