Add Order Problems

marvso

I have recently upgraded from ver 3 to 4 and am having a lot of problems moving over to a new server. But beyond that, on my present server, I am having problems with add order. I also sell things on my ebay store so from time to time I manually want to add an order to Cube Cart to keep track of inventory.

WIth CC3 I had purchased an "Add Order" mod that really worked great. Add Order was included with CC4. The problem I am having is when I enter all of the Customer Data manually (Name, Address, type of payment, item, cost) eveything disappears as soon as I click edit order. If I go into customer and type the information in their first, I can save them as a customer. Then I have to go back in and re enter everything in Add Order. It seems odd to me there isnt a drop down menu for the products as well. I can type in Product Description and Part number, but it will never decrease the value of my inventory after I save the order and process. I have to manually go in and view products an edit my inventory.

I am thinking something must not be set up correctly. One shoudlnt have to do 3 seperate data entries for one order.

Thanks!

Marvso

www.marvsmusic.com

• 3 weeks later...

Guest Damien@Tech1

I also have the same problem with the Customers details not updating, in the Add/Edit orders screen, when you change the Customer dropdown

This issue only happens in Internet Explorer, works perfectly in Firefox

Please provide some sort of fix!