Skin for a Florist Shop with sub categories

Guest icecube58

Guest icecube58

Hi,

1) Can anyone tell me please if there is a website for skins of ALL different categories for Cube Cart 3. e.g. Beauty Salons, Lingerie, Surf shop etc.

At the moment I am looking for a skin for a FLORIST Shop and I would appreciate any help. Thanx.

2) Also I am after one with drop down sub categories.e.g. FLOWERS> roses, bouquets, native etc underneath.

Maybe i'm simply looking in the wrong places but I cant seem to find any.

Thanks in advance for any help

Icecube58

Guest icecube58

Try Cubecartforums.org.

Link in my signature.

Thanx Burgensteen ... I had a look but I couldnt seem to find anything with roll over or drop down sub category menues - everything seemed to be down the left hand side with just single category links. Also I had a look for a florist skin ... but no luck either.... so would appreciate anyone who has been in my shoes to give me some help... OR any skin designer who has developed something like this to get in touch with me.

Thanks

icecube58

Try Cubecartforums.org.

Link in my signature.

Thanx Burgensteen ... I had a look but I couldnt seem to find anything with roll over or drop down sub category menues - everything seemed to be down the left hand side with just single category links. Also I had a look for a florist skin ... but no luck either.... so would appreciate anyone who has been in my shoes to give me some help... OR any skin designer who has developed something like this to get in touch with me.

Thanks

icecube58

That is the place to post for third-party services, not this forum :)