Install New Skin

Guest web_dummy

Guest web_dummy

Hi,

I have just bought a new cubecart skin. If some help can be given in installing it, i would really appreciate that.

The installing instructions with the skin said "simply upload the skin folder to your CubeCart

skins folder on your webserver. You can then choose -----skin folder from among the skins in your ACP (Admin Control Panel).

My qustion: what is a webserver?

I know the admin control panel. I know that to select the skin you have to go to general setting.

But what is a webserver????!!!! Where is it???

Thanks for enlightening me.

Hi,

I have just bought a new cubecart skin. If some help can be given in installing it, i would really appreciate that.

The installing instructions with the skin said "simply upload the skin folder to your CubeCart

skins folder on your webserver. You can then choose -----skin folder from among the skins in your ACP (Admin Control Panel).

My qustion: what is a webserver?

I know the admin control panel. I know that to select the skin you have to go to general setting.

But what is a webserver????!!!! Where is it???

Thanks for enlightening me.

That would be your host's server. Your host should have supplied you with a FTP account. You will need to use a FTP client (e.g. FileZilla) to upload the skin into the 'skins' directory. If you need help, try contacting the person who sold you the skin.