Fatal Error: index_enc_zend.php

Guest estabahn

Guest estabahn

I've installed CC 4.2.2 and I am getting a fatal error.

Fatal error: Unable to read 4310 bytes in stevenloe.com/html/store/index_enc_zend.php on line 0

I have green status on everything at http://www.stevenloe.com/store/compat-test.php

I uploaded admin_enc_ion.php and admin_enc_zend.php in binary mode (those 2 files only).

I've seen the posts about uploading encrypted files in binary. Are these the only 2 files that need to be up loaded in binary?

Permissions for index_enc_zend.php are 755

What to try next?

Guest Maribelle's

I've installed CC 4.2.2 and I am getting a fatal error.

Fatal error: Unable to read 4310 bytes in stevenloe.com/html/store/index_enc_zend.php on line 0

I have green status on everything at http://www.stevenloe.com/store/compat-test.php

I uploaded admin_enc_ion.php and admin_enc_zend.php in binary mode (those 2 files only).

I've seen the posts about uploading encrypted files in binary. Are these the only 2 files that need to be up loaded in binary?

Permissions for index_enc_zend.php are 755

What to try next?

i have the same problem

Fatal error: Unable to read 11288 bytes in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxx/universalartprints.org/cubecart/admin_enc_zend.php on line 0

i get all green

test link

i even re upgrade and nothing.. help.. thank you

Guest Maribelle's

even my reg key that i have does not recreate in the extra/ folder and my status for my license shows active but not assigned to a domain.

i did try to reinstall but nothing

Guest blazingtech

Uploaded those files with windows ftp, and it finally solved the problem. I was using WS_ftp and FireFtp before that in binary mode.