Spell Check

Can individuals make a little effort fomulating a decent sentence. I'm no language teacher but I noticed with a a few individauls constantly make post that are not comprehensible, due to spelling errors or more often bad grammer.

This just makes things a lot easier for everyone.

Yeah I know I probably have errors in this post. :errm:

Guest twisted

Ice,

Obviously there are a few to whom English is a second language, there's even a few english speakers to whom english appears to be a second language, or at least a foreign one!...for the rest...we make allowances.

:errm:

As an aside....OSKicks, I see in your sig you are recommending Stormpay.

I sell auction goods on another, well trafficked and frequented site that USED to recommend Stormpay.

This announcement recently appeared on their website:

"Due to several complaints we have received we are no longer recommending StormPay as a payment provider."

Not to say they're bad...but just to let people know that they have had complaints against them.

***Spell-checked by the Typo God before Posting***

Guest OSKicks

everyone hass issues sometimes, but stormpy is not as bad as paypal , paypal over the years has become crazy and sellers are always on the bad side, -------Josh

HELLLLLLLLLLLO! (Sorry for spelling) :)

About errors just make an effort to understand...just think the other way around if you were in a French, portuguese, spanish forum .......it would be the same....and i would be the one with no errors.... ;)

Any way all the best and thank you to all for helping me out....even with spelling mistakes in my messages....heheheheh :lol:

NUNO :errm:

A Portuguese liveng in Switzerland