Can an item be copied form one category to another?

Can anyone help me please by explaining how to duplicate or copy an item so that it appears in more than one category?

thanks,

Larry :on2long:

Can anyone help me please by explaining how to duplicate or copy an item so that it appears in more than one category?

thanks,

EASY TO DO.

Go to store > admin (log into ACP) > view products - under the column Master Categories > select Manage Categories for the product you wish to add to more than one category > in the window that opens, choose a category > click Add > scroll down, click on Close Window - DONE!

• 5 months later...

thanks,

EASY TO DO.

Go to store > admin (log into ACP) > view products - under the column Master Categories > select Manage Categories for the product you wish to add to more than one category > in the window that opens, choose a category > click Add > scroll down, click on Close Window - DONE!

Hi,

Do you also know how to 'copy' a product and all its options?

I have many items which all have around 50x different options - currently I have to make a new product and manually add 50x options each time!

Any help appreciated,

Steven.

thanks,

EASY TO DO.

Just to clarify - I do not want one product mirrored in two categories. I want to copy one product such that there are now two products which I can edit seperately. All product options must be copied also!

S.

Guest estelle

There are third party mods available for CubeCart 3 and CubeCart 4 that allow you to clone products, look over at cubecartforums.org or ask over there if you cannot find it.

There are third party mods available for CubeCart 3 and CubeCart 4 that allow you to clone products, look over at cubecartforums.org or ask over there if you cannot find it.

Hi,

I bought the mod yesterday and installed - it all works fine except that the options do not carry through to the basket or order form!

I have added a support ticket to your site ;-)

S.